8th Grade Formal
8th Grade Formal will be May 16, 2015 at the Bristol Train Station from 7pm-10pm.
Tickets will go on sale this week beginning Tuesday, April 14th during lunch.
Cost is $15 for single and $20 for couple. **CASH ONLY PLEASE**
Please contact Kathy Gross for more information. 383-2288.
PowerSchool - Parent Portal
Parents: Last school year we sent home letters for you to be able to sign up for Parent Portal in PowerSchool. If you signed up, you will be able to view your student's information now through high school. If you did not receive a letter, or are locked out and forgot your password, please contact the school. You may call 354-1600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
*4-H is collecting plastic bags, please turn in to the library.
*Turn in your Box Tops, Campbell's Soup labels, and empty ink cartridges to Mrs. Hatcher in the library. These items are collected through out the school year.
School Supply Lists
Blountville Middle School
1651 Blountville Blvd.
Blountville, TN 37617
School hours 7:25 - 2:30
Tardy bell rings at 7:25
Carpool doors will shut at 7:25
If you enter at or after 7:25 you will be counted as Tardy
Please visit our FaceBook page for news and updates.
Deadline for Out of Zone Applications
The deadline to submit applications to attend out of zone schools in Sullivan County for the 2015-2016 school year is
MAY 15, 2015
Applications must be submitted to the school of choice by that date. Application forms are available on the school system website, www.sullivank12.net, or at any Sullivan County School.
* Any parent that would like to help with a Teacher Luncheon on May 18th, please contact Kathy Gross at 383-2288 OR Connie Gross at 383-1767
* Honors Day is May 15 at 8am in the Big Gym. Please enter through gym doors and sign in.
* There are a limited number of yearbooks still for sale. Cost is $30 (Cash Only). Please see Mrs. Nichols.
* Yearbook signing will be Friday, May 15th at approximately 1:00pm
* BETA Club will be going to Chattanooga May 18-20. HAVE FUN!!
* May 21st - Last Day for Students 1/2 day. Dismissal will be 11am **ATTENDANCE WILL BE TAKEN**